Instructions for submissions of Camera-ready papers
Step 1: Modify your paper
- Modify your paper according to the comments of the reviewers.
- Follow strictly the formatting style of Springer LNCS Series. More info about the style, together with the templates for LaTeX or Word can be found at Springer website.
- Papers should include no more than 12 pages. However at most 2 additional pages can be added and will be charges 80 EUR per page.
Step 2: Upload your paper
To submit the camera ready version, you need to upload the following files
- A zip file (with the extension .zip) containing either
- the LaTeX source required to produce your paper with all the associated style files, special fonts and eps or bib files and all non-standard or local packages, or
- Microsoft Word file in the RTF format
- PDF version of your paper (when preparing the proceedings, Springer will do some formatting like adding running heads, page numbers etc., so this file will be used for checking purposes only)
- A signed copyright form. The copyright form can be signed by one author on behalf of all co-authors. Please print, fill-in, sign, scan and upload the copyright form (in JPEG or PDF format).
Check the names of all authors of the paper. It should be clear which of the authors names are first names and which are surnames (and if they have more than one surname, under which surname the author wishes to be listed in the author index).To upload the files do the following:
- Log-in to EasyChair.
- On the first screen, choose "proceedings author".
- Click on "Paper ###" in the top menu, where ### is your paper id.
- Click on "Submit a new version" in the right menu.
- Input the required pieces of information and submit.
- Double-check author information using the "Update authors" link in the right menu. For each author then press the "Update information on ..." button and check/correct the fields "First name" and "Surname". If an author has more than one surname, he will be listed in the index under the first one that appears in the field "Surname".
The submission deadline for the camera-ready papers is *** August, 10 ***
Step 3: Register to FQAS 2009
One of the authors must register for the conference here, otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
If you register for presentation of more than one paper, you have to pay an extra fee 200 EUR for each additional paper. You have also to pay for an extra page (up to two pages) a fee 80 EUR per page.